Friday 1 January 2016

Christmas 2015!

 Christmas has always been a great time of year for me because everyone is in a great mood! It's such a great time of year for families to reconnect and have fun!

This Christmas I flew up to my family and joined them for a great day.

Christmas eve was all the food preparation and the excitement then Christmas day came and my whole family was so happy! We all had some yummy breakfast then opened all our presents. Everyone loved the gifts I got them which was relief. I always worry about buying gifts! After the present opening we had fun, we cooked lunch  and then a couple of people came round to have lunch with us! It's summer here so we sat outside in the sun, opening crackers, laughing and eating a delicious roast with stuffed apricot chicken! Yummy!

I hope all your Christmas' were fun and that you all had delicious food! What presents did you all get? Feel free to comment below :)

Here are some photos from the day! Enjoy!

My dog Poppy under the tree!

My selection of presents! Pretty happy with what I got!


Love Charlotte xx

No comments:

Post a Comment